I stopped by GameStop today and reserved my WoW Wrath of the Lich King Collector’s Edition. It’s an extra $30 from the plain $40 expansion pack but you get some goodies with it.
I missed out on the previous two collector’s editions but not this time!
- World of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich King on DVD-ROM.
- The Art of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, a 208-page book featuring never-before-seen images from the game.
- An exclusive in-game pet: Frosty, the baby frost wyrm.
- A behind-the-scenes DVD containing over an hour of developer interviews, the Wrath of the Lich King intro cinematic with director’s commentary, and more.
- The official soundtrack CD, containing 21 epic tracks from the game, along with exclusive bonus tracks.
- A mouse pad featuring a map of the newly opened continent of Northrend.
- Two World of Warcraft Trading Card Game March of the Legion™ starter decks, along with two exclusive cards available only in the Collector’s Edition.
Mario: Game Over
I can’t wait to rush out and grab a copy of Stargate: Continuum! I comes out this July, the 29th.
Well, the WD 500GB External (3.5″) was disappointing as well thanks to the long delays between spin-downs and that it still generates heat, like the Seagate did, when not in use.
I returned the drive because I did not feel it was worth $170. I’ve dropped the External want for now and have settled for another WD Passport drive, 250GB model (2.5″) off my brother for a mere $30 (in store prices are at least $100 more than that). It’s used but so is my older 160GB one I bought off him and it works 100% fine still to today. (My Zune was in the photo so I mentioned it.)
1. “Live in your world, play in ours” PS2, Sony
2. “Welcome To The Next Level” Super NES, Sega
3. “It’s in the game” – EA Sports
4. “Wii Would Like To Play” Wii, Nintendo
5. “Finish the Fight” Halo, Bungie Studios
6. “Genesis Does What Nintendon’t” Genesis, Sega
7. “Touching is Good” – DS, Nintendo
8. “Life is short. Play more” – Xbox, Microsoft
9. “What’s your game?” – World of Warcraft, Blizzard
10. “Now you’re playing with power” – NES, Nintendo
Anti-Piracy Ad from The IT Crowd
Google is #1 Place to work!
Pirate Bay Captain Speaks Out on TV for the first time
My latest toy…
Logitech® MX™ Revolution Cordless Laser Mouse
Larger Photo: Photo 1 – Photo 2
The mouse on the left is my new MX Revolution…
The one on the right is my old LX 7, both are Logitech.
I’ve always been a fan of Logitech for all mice/keyboard solutions. :D
No post is complete without a video!
FPS Doug – Boom Headshot Remix
Hope everyone had a great Christmas, new years is coming!
- My new toy -
The Man of Another 100 Voices
Urii VS Don