Liking this game so far! You can grab this game for around $5 on Steam.
Cubemen is a fast paced, action packed, original 3D Tower Defense game that mixes TD with RTS in single player & online multi-player awesomeness! Get ready for some crazy Cubemen action! It’s the age old struggle between Good vs Bad, Blue vs Red, Little men vs Little men. Use your own little Cubemen to defend your base from other little Cubemen that are trying to run it over. It’s the usual story, but with many very interesting twists. store.steampowered.com/app/207250/
There are over 20,000 people attending Blizzcon 2009 including millions? online too.
I am not attending Blizzcon this year sadly but I’ve been watching it all day thanks to the online-stream service! For only $40 you get access to 18+ hours of live Blizzcon plus the Grunty murloc marine pet. Today was the first day of two for Blizzcon and I definitively do not regret buying the online-stream.
There were a lot of cool costumes for the contest and the dance contest is still in progress as I post this. Some were great but there others just didn’t ‘have it’.
- Soul Shards are no longer in your bags. The goal is to make them fun, not a hassle.
- Soul Shards will be integrated to the user interface. (Just like Death Knight runes)
- You get three shards per fight, they will regen very quickly out of combat.
- It will be possible to get more for long fights or mistakes through Drain Soul.
- Soul Burn (New Spell) : Cost 1 Shard, 30 sec cooldown, off the GCD. Empowers your next spell, many (not all spells) behave differently when empowered.
- They are only used in combat, summons or demons won’t use your shards.