What is a WoW Annual Pass?
The WoW Annual Pass is a twelve month World of Warcraft subscription which can be paid for in monthly installments.
When do I get Diablo III and the other exclusive benefits?
You’ll be able to download and play Diablo III as soon as it’s available and once you complete the one-year term, it’s yours to keep, even if you cancel your subscription. Tyrael’s Charger will be available with Patch 4.3, and beta access will go live with the beta launch.
Blizzcon 2009 is coming to an end tonight — the closing ceremonies is on as I post this.
There was some great info released this year, especially about WoW: Cataclysm. I did watch some of the others panels today relating to Starcraft II and Diablo III. I’ll probably buy Starcraft II when it’s released, maybe I’ll win a beta key for it.
BlizzCon 2009: Props team
The concert was crazy!
More Screenshots after the Break (next page) below- Click More:
There are over 20,000 people attending Blizzcon 2009 including millions? online too.
I am not attending Blizzcon this year sadly but I’ve been watching it all day thanks to the online-stream service! For only $40 you get access to 18+ hours of live Blizzcon plus the Grunty murloc marine pet. Today was the first day of two for Blizzcon and I definitively do not regret buying the online-stream.
There were a lot of cool costumes for the contest and the dance contest is still in progress as I post this. Some were great but there others just didn’t ‘have it’.
- Soul Shards are no longer in your bags. The goal is to make them fun, not a hassle.
- Soul Shards will be integrated to the user interface. (Just like Death Knight runes)
- You get three shards per fight, they will regen very quickly out of combat.
- It will be possible to get more for long fights or mistakes through Drain Soul.
- Soul Burn (New Spell) : Cost 1 Shard, 30 sec cooldown, off the GCD. Empowers your next spell, many (not all spells) behave differently when empowered.
- They are only used in combat, summons or demons won’t use your shards.